BackgroundSet in the weeks after Resistance: Fall of Man®, Resistance: Retribution™ follows the story of former British Marine, James Grayson. After a personal tragedy, he is forced to kill his own brother inside a Chimeran conversion center. Grayson goes on a vendetta to destroy every conversion center he can find. Eventually Grayson learns that his efforts have been futile, in Western Europe the Chimera have evolved a new method of converting humans. The European resistance, the Maquis enlist Grayson's help, and he joins Cartwright and Parker in Operation Overstrike. The war to retake the European continent has begun.
- A third person action-adventure game created specifically for PSP that bridges Resistance: Fall of Man® and Resistance 2™.
- Revolutionary Targeting System: Advanced third person targeting system designed specifically for the PSP® system.
- Over 10 different types of enemies, including Chimera from Resistance 2™ and Resistance: Fall of Man – including the Titan, Slipskull, Hybrids and Leapers – and all new enemies like the Hag and Cloven.
- Intense eight player multiplayer gameplay with five game modes including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Containment and Assimilation available via ad-hoc and infrastructure.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sony has confirmed they have no plans to continue Insomniac Games' Resistance franchise. SCEE's Online... posted Jun 26, 12 1:24am
Sony kicks off the summer with a new set of PSP "Favorites", a lineup of games that aims to reconnect... posted Jun 02, 10 4:34pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sony Bend
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Mar 17, 2009 Europe Mar 20, 2009 Japan Mar 12, 2009 Australia Mar 26, 2009
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Also known as:
- Resistance: Houfuku no Koku in Japan
- Resistance: Burning Skies (2012)