BackgroundIn a desperate war against the mysterious alien race known as the Bydo, humanity sends wave after wave of fighters into Bydo space, none of which are ever heard from again. Mankind’s main hope now resides with a lone commander, sent to lead a small armada on a perilous mission into the heart of the Bydo Empire. Low on fuel and forced to scavenge resources and equipment from his surroundings, the commander must use all his cunning and wits if he hopes to succeed, let alone make it home alive.
- R-Type reborn: The highly acclaimed franchise moves into the strategy genre with exciting tactical gameplay!
- Control the Bydo forces: For the first time in the series, take command of the Bydo forces as they launch their assault on Earth!
- Intense strategy gameplay: With nearly 100 different units at your disposal, it’s up to you to choose the best fleet for battle. Upgrade your existing units or purchase new ones!
- Head-to-head local multiplayer: With the PSP® wireless communication feature, play against a friend in Wireless Ad Hoc mode for a one-on-one strategy battle!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Anybody else getting this? Jan 11
solidfranz and 1 others own R-Type Command
Acting on doctor's orders, Atlus has stopped mocking everybody and released six digital download versions of their... posted Oct 23, 09 8:30pm
- Genre: Turn-based
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Irem Software Engineering, Inc.
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America May 6, 2008 Europe Sep 26, 2008 Japan Sep 20, 2007
- Also known as:
- R-Type Tactics in Japan
- R-Type Tactics in Europe