BackgroundIn Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice, the gangs, hoodlums and ruffians of Capital City are out of control. Needless to say, it's up to you to, literally, drive them out of town. However, that's trickier than it sounds, thanks to the introduction of new gangs specialising in their own forms of chaos. Plus, you've now got to deal with a rival squad of "heavy-handed" police called the Viper division. Thankfully, you've got a string of vehicles at your disposal and can leap between planes, hovercraft, jet skis, tanks, trains and helicopters in your pursuit of justice. Other new features include a a "Justice Bar" that helps you to regain strength and prolong missions and a four-player wireless mode for multiplayer pursuits.
- New vehicles, weapons and stunts make for one of the most action-heavy games to come to PSP
- New Multiplayer mode makes pick-up and play even more fun
- Featuring epic boss missions with more action and outrageous boss vehicles than ever seen before
- Launches with more than 20 hours of diverse gameplay, with the availability of downloadable content packs for players to continue to extend their enjoyment of the game
- 12 vehicle types available throughout the game including classics that have been enhanced like helicopters, cars, jet skis, trucks, buses, bike and sidecar, and speed boats as well as new vehicles including hovercrafts
- More than 30 types of weapons at the player's disposal including handguns, shotguns, machine guns, and some heavy artillery.
- Five notorious gangs to bring to justice, each in their own distinct section of Capital City.
Official URLOfficial Site
esidos and 14 others own Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
XPuppyStomper1X played Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice