BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2012 is the next instalment in the PES series.
- The AI engine has undergone a major overhaul, with attacking emphasised as the cornerstone of play affording a more open approach to play.
- AI players will now make dummy runs off the ball - the whole team now reacts far more dynamically to the actions of the player.
- Defence has had some changes too, however, with zonal marking and positional defending both enhanced.
- A new player switching system allows users to change to any player on the field using the right analogue stick.
- On free kicks, players will have far more control with lots more scope for pulling defenders out of position.
- The jostling system introduced in the last game has also been extended, making for a far more physical experience
- Two player co-op Jun 7
- Auto-Move Sep 28
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 General Help & Advice Thread May 19
- Criar e editar patches para PES 2012 ps3 May 19
Legionare_23good game still it could use more teams 8/10 ProEvolutionSoccer2012 PS2
May 27, 13 8:08am
Leo52 and 1 others own Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
[image1 link=yes width=650] The PlayStation Network is brimming with new additions today, including the... posted Dec 20, 11 4:21pm
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 8, 2011 Europe Q4 2011 Japan Q4 2011 Australia Q4 2011
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven PlayMaker 2012 in Japan
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2
|United Arab Emirates||Oman|
|Peru||Two star teams|
|Playstyle Cards in PES 2012||List of New Presets in PES 2012|
|Skill Cards in PES 2012||Recommended Players in PES 2012|
|List of songs on Pro Evolution Soccer 2012|