BackgroundThe infestation of the alien SEED was thought to be under control by the end of PSU, but a new menace has stricken the Gurhal system. Alongside a new character named Vivienne, players must investigate the contamination and clear out the affected wildlife. In this intriguing new installment, players will delve deeper than ever before into the mysteries of Phantasy Star Universe.
Up to four friends will team up to unravel the exclusive new storyline that picks up where Phantasy Star Universe ends and before the start of PSU: Ambition of the Illuminus.
- The Complete Phantasy Star Universe Experience On-the-Go. Longtime fans and new players to the series will enjoy the original content from PSU and PSU: Ambition of the Illuminus.
- Exclusive New Content for the PSP. Phantasy Star Portable players will experience a whole new storyline and meet new characters, while the new record book feature keeps track of the over 150 new items the player can collect.
- Customizable Avatar. Players can create their own avatar with the rich Character Creation system, or port in their character from the Phantasy Star™ Portable downloadable demo.
- Multiplayer Mode. Up to four party members will team up via Sony wireless.
Official URLOfficial Site
Konstruct and 39 others own Phantasy Star Portable
babypoy13 and 6 others played Phantasy Star Portable
Well, after 100 hours I thought I'd write my review of this game. I won't write a...
As I keep reiterating, the PSP has a solid line-up this year, and could just lift...
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Alfa System
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 3, 2009 Europe Q2 2009 Japan Jul 31, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II