BackgroundObscure: The Aftermath is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure. Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and haunted by monsters that had been released by their maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Since then the survivors have picked up their lives and began college at Fallcreek University.
Unexpectedly, strange black flowers start springing up all over campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams. Some of the students find that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have ever expected and when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality.
- Six individually developed characters, all with their own unique skills
- Unique co-op mode; second player can join in at any time
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera’s
- Fully optimized controls for PSP, including a redesigned menu
- User accessible playlist of the musical tracks and FMV cutscenes
- Stunning storyboard, artwork and concept art galleries
- Genre: Mystery Adventure
- Theme(s): Horror
- Developer: Playlogic Game Factory
- Publisher: Playlogic International
Released North America Sep 29, 2009