BackgroundNCAA Football brings college pigskin action back for a new season, packed with new features and play modes.
- All-new breakaway animation engine: The most dynamic football animation system ever lets you take complete control of the game. Break in and out of jukes, stiff arms, spins, and more in a swift, fluid motion, or use the analog stick to steer a player in any direction mid-move.
- Authentic college football gameplay: With huge cut-back lanes, arm tackles, over-pursuing defenders, and downfield pump fakes, this college game is wide open. Bring a new level of strategy to your game and keep your opponents guessing with new playcall bluffs and formation-specific audibles, allowing you to quickly check off to a secret play at the line of scrimmage.
- All-new onlnine dynasty mode: Build a collegiate powerhouse online and invite up to 11 players across the country to join. With the same ease and flexibility of managing a fantasy football league, recruit, schedule, and play for up to 60 seasons.
- Build the ultimate fan base: Shape your program into a perennial powerhouse and watch your team's prestige rating increase after every season. With Dynamic Attendance, fans hungry for a championship flock to the stadium and even travel with you on the road into the most hostile environments. String together consecutive losing seasons and your faithful won't hesitate to jump ship as your rating decreases in defeat.
- The electricity of college gameday: Experience the pageantry of college football Saturdays as cheerleaders bring the sidelines to life with aerial stunts, celebrating every momentum-swinging moment. Take the party to the next level by celebrating touchdowns with your school mascot after a big score.
- Home of the twelfth man: Maintaining your composure is key as less experienced players are prone to making bad decisions. Signal callers can re-gain composure by acing the Quarterback Quiz mid-game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Football
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jul 15, 2008
- NCAA Football 11
- NCAA Football 06
- NCAA Football 2005
- NCAA Football 2004
- NCAA Football 2003
- NCAA Football 2002