Background989 Sports' new basketball series introduces a number of feature firsts, including a behind-the-scenes, all-inclusive story mode and an entirely new game design where a player's talents on the court dictate their ability to manage teammates and even the crowd. All-new for NBA '06 is a "Showtime Gameplay" feature where highlight reel no-looks and alley-oops increase player attributes and raise team play. A low post feature marks out the strengths and weaknesses of the big men at the post. Additionally, NBA '06 offers a new Epic mode, where gamers have the opportunity to nurture rookies straight out of the draft and build them into an all-star caliber player. In addition, NBA '06 will include more than 20 mini-games.
GameplayNBA 06 brings a genre-defining new mode where fans experience the sights, sounds, trials and tribulations in the life of an NBA athlete, both on and off the hardwood, from Rookie to Legend. "The Life" tests your abilities in gameplay driven, storybook season in your bid for NBA glory. All-new ShowTime GamePlay incorporates challenging risk / reward aspects featuring no-looks and alley-oops. All that along with more than a dozen mini-games including 21, Own The Court, 1-on-1, 3-on-3 among other playground classics.
- Play as or against any of your NBA heroes or villians with authentic home, away and alternate jerseys for all 30 NBA teams in arenas depicted to meticulous detail with fluid, crisp clean gameplay at a blazing 60fps.
- All-New Trading Card System provides the ability to earn and trade virtual Upper Deck trading cards through gameplay and ladder accomplishments.
- Play any of 6 intense, adrenaline pumping modes of play including Practice, Exhibition, Season, Playoffs, Mini-Games and Wireless options.
- Get your competitive quick-fix on the run with 5 Mini-Games to choose from including All-Star weekend options like PlayStation® Skills Challenge and 3-Point ShootOut along with playground classics H-O-R-S-E, Paint and Dodgeball. An all-new ladder system promotes lasting interest in replay ability.
- Unrivaled connectivity with wireless peer-to-peer access for head-to-head Ad Hoc match-ups via Wi-Fi technology and enhanced with an integrated browser for streamilined Internet playability.
Official URLOfficial Site