BackgroundTake risks, be rewarded, and become a champion with NASCAR 07 on the PSP system. With all-new Adrenaline Moments, use your skill and instinct during the most intense situations and control the outcome by avoiding disastrous wrecks and flying debris. Maintain your focus on dangerous conditions ahead with the new RaceBreaker feature, which guides you through every treacherous moment of the race. With all-new speed blurring, realistic spark and smoke effects, and camera shakes, get your adrenaline pumping and experience the all-out drama and intensity of 190-mph racing with NASCAR 07.
- All-New Instant Rewind - Use your Skill Points for an Instant Rewind, a unique feature that allows you to rewind the action on the track and do it over.
- Four Authentic Racing Series - Battle a field of 43 drivers in the NASCAR Busch Series, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, and Whelen Modified Series for a spot in the coveted NEXTEL Cup Series.
- Fight to the Top Mode - Become a superstar owner or driver by developing essential racing skills, increasing fan support, and competing against your biggest rivals in three racing series.
- Dominate Every Season - Compete each week in a fast-paced Season mode and see how you rate among the best drivers over the course of a full NASCAR season.
- Lightning Challenge - Hosted by Daytona 500 champion Michael Waltrip and brought to life with MRN's actual radio call, take on 40 new challenges and relive racing's greatest moments.
- NASCAR SpeedZone - Hone your driving skills and racing instincts—including passing, split-time challenges, drafting, and holding position—in challenging mini-games.
- Accumulate Skill Points - Earn coveted Skill Points each time you pass, block, draft, recover, or make a successful pit stop to help unlock in-game rewards.
- Race Head-to-Head - Race with up to four players simultaneously on the same track and challenge your fiercest rivals in Race Now, Season mode, and SpeedZone with Ad Hoc play.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Soundtrack PLEASE HELP ME Jul 16
- HELLO?? Oct 17
- Owning Team Question Jul 19
- Dose anyone have any good setups for Daytona and Talladega Jul 17
chaoman11 and 4 others own NASCAR
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 6, 2006 Europe Sep 15, 2006
- NASCAR '15
- NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
- NASCAR Racing: 1999 Edition