BackgroundAfter reading a very descriptive book about an island called Myst, you touch a moving panel on the very last page and are immediately transported to the place you've just been reading about. There's a problem, though - no one seems to be here. Can you find out the mystery behind Myst island?
GameplayYou enter a unique setting, venturing alone to varied times and places, the worlds that compose Myst. There are no instructions, and you encounter no living beings but soon realize your actions may help individuals who are somehow trapped in a parallel dimension. You don't so much play Myst, as experience it. Of course you must solve a multitude of puzzles, mazes, and problems, but Myst's principal attractions are its environment and the underlying intrafamily drama that unfolds as you explore.
- Combine keen observation and logic to unlock the secrets of Myst.
- A complete all NEW Age to explore and uncover mysteries on PSP.
- Bonus Features which include "The Making of MYST Featurette" ONLY on PSP.
- Original soundtrack and sound effects that enhance the sense of realism.
- Newly re-mastered Video, audio and new music for the New Age.
- Complete PSP devise integration with UMD, MPEG3, MP3, and Memory Stick.
- Single Player Experience—Save Multiple games for various players.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Has anyone played myst ? Aug 3
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
gamemaster914 owns Myst