BackgroundMonster Hunter Portable 2nd G is an expansion to the title "Monster Hunter Portable 2nd", with a new cast of monsters, areas, items, and many other features.
GameplayUsing the Ad-Hoc connection players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising strategies to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of the deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience.
Even in single player mode Hunters won’t be alone thanks to the introduction of the new AI feature, Felyne Comrades. Accompanying players on quests your furry ally will helping them battle monsters and gather extra resources.
There are five new monsters to the game waiting to challenge gamers in battle. These include the Nargacuga, who inhabits the old forest and attacks at lightning speed, the Lavasioth, a lava-breathing reptile who hides in volcanic areas and the Hypnocatrice, a bird-like monster that wards off hunters with its unique ability to produce sleeping gas.
- The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay
- Huge variety of character customisations including 1400 weapons and over 2000 armor sets
- Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the social gaming phenomenon
- Media Install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
- AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the ‘felyne exchange’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode.
- Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Official URLOfficial Site
Hey PlayStation Plus subscribers, February is ending and you know what that means: more free... posted Feb 27, 14 3:52pm
beast302 and 35 others played Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
beast302 and 381 others own Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 23, 2009 Europe Jun 26, 2009 Japan Mar 27, 2008 Australia Jun 25, 2009
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G in Japan
- Monster Hunter Frontier (2010)
- Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village (2010)
- Monster Hunter Freedom (2006)
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (2007)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (2010)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (2013)