Lollipopz12 and 375 others own Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Zeromus FFXII and 34 others played Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Uncle_Sam Jan 19, 13 10:08pmOne of must-have games for PSP, and test your own patience
Your So-Called God Jan 14, 13 1:47pmPretty Easy to grasp thanks to MHF. Wonderful game.
Savirez Dec 29, 12 7:00pmHigh rank Plesioth... i'd rather slay another Lao shan lung -__-'
Halo 4 Pro Dec 05, 12 8:11amPlayed this since I was about 11, and still do.... But can't beat Hr6 Gravios...... I'm a noob.... Help? Anyone?
sativa562 Oct 14, 12 12:56pmLooking for players to do mad quests NEW file I also have hr9.
Savirez Jun 28, 12 5:19pmThe greatest game of it's kind. nothing could compare with
blackomega34 Jun 15, 12 1:44amZelda has nothing on this, or just about any other video game in history! Nothing better, I must say.
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu Jun 13, 12 1:36pmIt is one of greatest of monster hunter games! Playing it was so epic.
Loto Drandel Jan 14, 12 11:26amthis was a great game! having to solo the WHOLE game wasn't fun, but hey it was worth the challenge
super monster hunter Oct 21, 11 1:25amiam fighting kut-kus, capturing kut-kus and hunting velocidromes for vile serpentblade
super monster hunter Oct 21, 11 1:22amthis is my loved game . iam playng this game every hour
mhfu boi Sep 11, 11 8:08amim stuck and ik its old but i got it when it was knew but never played it and i found it again under my bed
BackgroundMonster Hunter Portable 2nd G is an expansion to the title "Monster Hunter Portable 2nd", with a new cast of monsters, areas, items, and many other features.
GameplayUsing the Ad-Hoc connection players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising strategies to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of the deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience.
Even in single player mode Hunters won’t be alone thanks to the introduction of the new AI feature, Felyne Comrades. Accompanying players on quests your furry ally will helping them battle monsters and gather extra resources.
There are five new monsters to the game waiting to challenge gamers in battle. These include the Nargacuga, who inhabits the old forest and attacks at lightning speed, the Lavasioth, a lava-breathing reptile who hides in volcanic areas and the Hypnocatrice, a bird-like monster that wards off hunters with its unique ability to produce sleeping gas.
- The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay
- Huge variety of character customisations including 1400 weapons and over 2000 armor sets
- Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the social gaming phenomenon
- Media Install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
- AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the ‘felyne exchange’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode.
- Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Official URLOfficial Site
- Monster Hunter Frontier (2010)
- Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village (2010)
- Monster Hunter Freedom (2006)
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (2007)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (2010)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (2013)