BackgroundThe awaited sequel to the PSPs popular Monster Hunter Freedom comes with many new additions such as a new cast of wyverns and monsters, day and night missions and a variety of new environments to explore.
GameplayAs mighty hunters, players can face a variety of quests alone, but the true spirit of the game comes alive with the aid of others. Multiplayer battles with up to three friends via wireless ad hoc mode foster team building and strategy for the ultimate battle of man vs. beast. Players can fully customize their characters, building up their abilities with armor and weaponry as they make their way through hundreds of quests. With the addition of infrastructure functionality, players will now be able to download even more content and quests. Let the carnage begin!
- Over 8 Exciting Maps to Explore: Jungle, Desert, Swamp, Snowy Mountain, Volcano, Tower, and Town, Forest and Hills.
- Hours of Gameplay: More than 100 single player quests, 235 multiplayer quests, 6 treasure hunting quests, and over 30 downloadable quests!
- Monsters, Weapons & Armour: More than 70 types of Monsters, 700 weapons, and 1400 pieces of armour to create.
- Exciting Mini Games: Collect items, harvest plants and complete other small tasks to obtain all kinds of useful items!
Official URLOfficial Site
beast302 and 41 others played Monster Hunter Freedom 2
beast302 and 373 others own Monster Hunter Freedom 2
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 28, 2007 Europe Sep 7, 2007 Japan Feb 22, 2007 Australia Sep 12, 2007
- Also known as:
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd in Japan
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2
- Monster Hunter Freedom
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd