Military History Commander: Europe at War is the first high level strategy game that lets players control everything from diplomacy and economics down to research and military action. The game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre. Can Germany’s rise be stopped or will the jackboots of the SS march through London.
- Huge campaign map covering the USA to the west, Africa to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Ural’s to the east.
- Intro movie and many in game movies at key events created from Military History TV footage.
- 6 epic scenarios including the operation Barbarossa, D-Day and the Grand Campaign
- Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas
- 12 different unit types including Infantry and Motorized Corps, Armour, Destroyers, Subs, carriers. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units.
- Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment, training, strategic weapons and fog of war.
- Easy to learn, hard to master game play that is the cornerstone of Slitherine game design.