BackgroundMidnight Club 3: DUB Edition, also featured on the Playstation 2, and Microsoft XBox, features sixty different vehicles, ranging from Hummers to Volkswagens to Ducatis. Race from many popular cities to Atlanta to San Diego. Similar to previous games on the current-generation consoles, you can race for pink slips, among other things. It just goes to show that this game has the power to bring the racing formula in terms of options to the PlayStation Portable with a vengeance!
- Customization: All of the licensed cars and parts, all of the myriad options to tweak and tune your car inside and out, all of the tiny details that make a car truly YOURS are in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition for PSP. Create visual customizations including custom paint jobs, top of the line rims, stylish body kits, and much more. Upgrade performance parts from suspension to superchargers, and everything in between.
- Freedom: The open, living cities of San Diego, Detroit, and Atlanta are available in the PSP version, with all of the shortcuts, secrets and side streets. Rockstar Leeds has rebuilt each environment in its entirety. Whether you're just exploring in Cruise mode, looking to shave a few second in an ordered race, or trying to pick the ultimate route in an unordered free for all, figuring out the intimate secrets of these complex maps is a treat that translates perfectly to the PSP.
- Speed: Rockstar San Diego really pushed the envelope to the extreme in terms of the over the top speeds they built into the game. The portable experts at Rockstar Leeds have done a phenomenal job in translating that sense of speed to the small screen. Upgrade your engine, hit the nitrous and watch the city turn into a blur of neon as you hit speeds of over 220mph. No other racing game comes close.
- Multiplayer: Race the cars you've built in 6-player wi-fi multiplayer action. Prove your driving skills or just show off your creation in a deep selection of Arcade modes. We feel Midnight Club 3's wireless multiplayer racing action will set the standard for head to head racing on any handheld system.
- Variety: All of Midnight Club 3's varied gameplay styles are in full effect on the portable. We've even added some race types to complement the "on the go" play style of the PSP. Stay tuned for more info on this new content.
Official URLOfficial Site
AxelCDawg127 and 7 others played Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
AxelCDawg127 and 61 others own Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
This is one of the best racing games out for the PSP right now, and I suggest that you...
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Jun 28, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Australia Sep 1, 2005
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Midnight Club II
- Midnight Club: Street Racing