BackgroundAn innovative puzzler/platformer played with liquid balls (drawn with special metallic reflection effects to make it look like moving gobs of mercury -- thus the game title.) Make your way through challenging puzzles with your blob of goo, but don't lose too much liquid or you'll be set out to dry.
- Original, challenging, and stylistic game play
- Realistic liquid Mercury properties combined with unique color blending
- 6 fully 3D, stunning, graphically-thematic worlds full of bizarre abstract features
- 72 levels of liquid mayhem
- A variety of level-types, including Race modes, Challenge modes, Percentage, Combo modes, and Boss
- 2-Player gaming on all 72 levels using Wi-Fi /Wireless Battle Mode and ghost mode head-to-head style
- Over 30 increasingly complex, interactive elements and obstacles
- Ultra simple instinctive, intuitive analog control system
- 72 tracks of ambient mood music - each level has its own unique track.
Official URLOfficial Site
Trev_GFC and 8 others own Archer Maclean's Mercury
Neytiri played Archer Maclean's Mercury
Archer Maclean's Mercury. A simple idea, used to great effect. This game really is...
Very good game but rather hard for those that have problems with colors like myself....
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Awesome Developments
- Publisher: Ignition Entertainment
Released North America Mar 25, 2005 Europe Sep 21, 2005 Japan Aug 4, 2005 Australia Sep 15, 2005
- Also known as:
- [Hg] Hydrium in Japan