BackgroundMega Man: Powered Up is a remake of the original Mega Man game that first debuted on the Nintendo Entertainment System.
It's Mega Man versus the powerful leaders and fighting forces of Monsteropolis – that strange multi-layered land of robot-like Humanoids created by the wrongly performed experiments with human beings by Dr. Wily.
Mega Man – the chosen defender of the human race. For he dares to single-handedly penetrate Monsteropolis' seven separate societies to stop the rapid expansion of strange misrepresentations of humans.
Mega Man's goal is monumental. He must infiltrate seven separate heavily guarded empires. By himself, he must break-down and destroy the followers of empire leaders; Cutman, Gutsman, Iceman, Bombman, Fireman, Elecman and Dr. Wily.
The action involves Mega Man, armed only with laser beam weapons, encountering strangely configured Humanoids. They're atop, in and out of fortified prison-like structures strengthened with thick walls. Below ice fields. Hidden amid gun turrets embedded in concrete uprights, even in subterranean passages under ice fields.
- 6 different arm cannon upgrades.
- Collect energy capsules for Mega Man's life bar and to re-energize his weapons as well.
- Jump and blast your way through seven levels of robotic enemies and evil bosses.
- <font color="#FF0000">NEW![/size] Create-a-stage feature allows you to make your own Mega Man stage!
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
MegaQuint and 23 others own Mega Man: Powered Up
ArrowFlux and 10 others played Mega Man: Powered Up
gerard way owns youA very good sidescroller, and if you are a fan of the classic Mega Man games like I am, you will love this game. MegaManPoweredUp PSP
Jan 31, 09 9:05am
Aug 09, 08 4:36am
Mar 02, 08 12:56pm
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 14, 2006 Europe Mar 24, 2006 Japan Mar 2, 2006
- Also known as:
- Rock Man Rock Man in Japan