BackgroundIn Lego Batman, the story unfolds with Batmanï¿½s greatest foes escaping from Arkham Asylum and creating mayhem throughout Gotham City. You are tasked with tracking criminals, including The Joker and The Penguin, and will utilize Batmanï¿½s gadgets as well as build and operate fantastic vehicles in one or two player cooperative gameplay.
- Multiple characters: Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman, and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Expansive environments: Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Awesome vehicles: Fight on land, sea, and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin, and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat, and stealthy Batwing.
- Super abilities: Master special superhero power suits and the new moves that come with them, using gadgets and weapons unique to each of the characters.
- Game rewards: Customize your characters, build and transform the game environment, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards.
Official URLOfficial Site
Ashmike played Lego Batman: The Videogame
Ashmike and 11 others own Lego Batman: The Videogame
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America Sep 23, 2008 Europe Oct 10, 2008 Australia Oct 15, 2008