BackgroundGrandpa McBain, Forte and Una decide to go in a journey to improve their music skills. While they are in the journey, they search for the Resonance Stones that were left by Leone, a ancient musician that wants to revive the song of the Water Tribe. But then, Forte and company realizes that the Numeros Empire wants the Resonance Stones to destroy the world. Will forte be able to get the Resonance Stones before the Numeros Empire?
GameplayUse either the Joy Stick or the control stick to move around. Then use the "X" button to confirm actions and check weird things in the overworld.
In battles, you will use it the Joy stick or the D+Pad to select your opponents to attack and to move around. The battles are turn based.
Features- Rich 2D environments.
- Various Characters.
- New spells and attacks.
- From the creators "Ys" and "Brandish" series.
Official URLOfficial Site
esidos and 11 others own The Legend of Heroes III: Song of the Ocean
PS64174 played The Legend of Heroes III: Song of the Ocean
If you ever get the opportunity to play this game, PLAY IT. Don't skip it, is probably...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Jan 23, 2007 Japan Jan 12, 2006
- Also known as:
- Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Umi no Oriuta in Japan
- The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch (2006)
- The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion (2005)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (2011)
- The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Import) (2010)