BackgroundThree hundred years ago, five martial clans peacefully ruled Ohka, the center of the known world. In an attempt to gain total supremacy, the Kirin clan brutally attacked the four other martial clans to secure the Divine Swords, the symbols of absolute power. A young warrior named Shinbu, along with a girl named Suirin, are the only survivors of their clan.
GameplayAs he travels through Tenchi no Mon's world, Shinpu will collect more than 150 different kinds of Sword Sheets, which allow the martial arts fighter to use certain techniques. By combining these sword techniques, he will gain access to chain attacks. Another option to attack enemies in the game are deathblow techniques comparable to magic spells. If the player finds out the elemental weakness of an enemy, he can exploit it by using the corresponding deathblow technique to deal a massive amount of damage to his foe.
- Create your own martial arts style by combining more than 150 skills, yielding countless combinations.
- Easy to control with simple one-button operation, unleashing deadly sword actions.
- Download new shields, skills and a sword via Infrastructure Mode to develop your swordsmanship skills.
- Show off and exchange your skills with wireless connectivity using AdHoc mode.
- Expand your arsenal of moves by finding and collecting various skills as you progress
Official URLOfficial Site
esidos and 15 others own Kingdom of Paradise
Lightice and 1 others played Kingdom of Paradise
The story may be the common "Revenge" taste, but above all the has done a decent job...
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Climax Studios
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Nov 15, 2005 Europe Mar 24, 2006 Japan Jul 21, 2005 Australia Mar 30, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- Key of Heaven in Europe
- Tenchi no Mon in Japan
- Ten no Kagi in Japan
- Chi no Mon in Japan
- Earth Gate in North America
- Key of Heaven in Australia