StoryLong before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds' safety lay in the hands of Keyblade Masters. Three youths — Terra, Ventus, and Aqua — have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery. But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own—just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.
Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.
- An essential piece to the KINGDOM HEARTS series arrives on the PSP system: From world renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series. The vibrant and colorful KINGDOM HEARTS world comes to life through stunning graphics in 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware.
- Disney worlds and characters new to the KINGDOM HEARTS series: Disney worlds and characters never before seen in KINGDOM HEARTS, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep.
- Three distinct gaming experiences through the eyes of three protagonists: Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga through the tales of three unique characters - Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters.
- An action-packed combat system with intuitive controls: The familiar action-packed experience that KINGDOM HEARTS fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system, with all new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep is the most advanced KINGDOM HEARTS title to date.
- Four exciting multiplayer modes: Share the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus, Arena, Command Board and Rumble Racing.
- New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.
Official URLOfficial Site
It's not Kingdom Hearts 3's release date, but Square Enix has epic news for fans of the... posted Oct 14, 13 11:52am
Coffee and salt, beer and milk, women and driving, Justin Beiber and vocal cords. Some...
Every year on the anniversary of the original PlayStation console Japanese launch date (December 3rd 1994), Sony... posted Dec 03, 10 8:34pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Sep 7, 2010 Europe Sep 10, 2010 Japan Jan 9, 2010 Australia Sep 9, 2010
- Kingdom Hearts (2002)
- Kingdom Hearts II (2006)
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Import) (2007)
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2008)
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Import) (2002)