BackgroundJuiced 2 allows players to showcase their skills at the Hot Import Nights events, and introduces a new drifting component and personal customization both online and offline.
- Lap up the atmosphere of the real tuning scene, complete with lights, DJs, music and, of course, girls.
- Get your car sideways for as long as possible to rack up the big scores - Controlling a car has never been more rewarding.
- Earn your boost: Powerslide through the corners to get a nitrous refill.
- Enjoy almost limitless graphics options: Decals, paint layers, sticker layers and interiors.
- Are you cool or wild? Develop your unique Driver DNA and let your friends download it. Download your friend's DNA and have them join your crew.
- Play for Pinks: Stake your prize ride on a race or a drift competition to win your opponent's pride and joy.
- Hire, fire and manage your own crew.
- Spook your opponents and force them to crash.
- Take on real-life crews and star drivers from the tuning scene.
- Race and collect the hottest rides—Imports, Exotics, European, Old Muscle and New Muscle all feature with hundreds of real tuning parts and tens of thousands of combinations.
- Take the party to the World's most famous landmarks—race around Big Ben, The Golden Gate Bridge, Tokyo, the Sydney Opera House and Rome's Coliseum.
Official URLOfficial Site
Legionare_23overall great racing game tons of cars upgrade lacks abit but doesn't take away from the gameplay 8/10 Juiced2HotImportNights PS2
May 27, 13 8:41am
izanagi_the_creator and 7 others own Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
izanagi_the_creator and 1 others played Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
WSFBumblebeesuch a dissapointment. juiced 1 was much better Juiced2HotImportNights PC
Sep 01, 10 5:47pm
KammyworldRacerGT4RA souped-up game with some turbo lag. Juiced2HotImportNights PC
Jun 25, 09 4:04pm
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Juice Games
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 8, 2007 Europe Oct 19, 2007 Australia Oct 25, 2007