BackgroundStep into a colorful world where history meets fantasy, taking part in a magical tale inspired by the life and times of the legendary Joan of Arc.
The story begins far in the past, when a great war was pursued by mankind against demonic armies attempting to enter the human world. Five brave heroes created armlets to restrain the demon gods.
Enter the 15th century, as France and England battle during the Hundred Years' War. In a quest to turn back the rueful army, a young crusader named Jeanne is commanded by voices to use the power of the mysterious armlet that appears on her wrist to seal away the demon king and recover her homeland once and for all.
- Command up to 7 characters at a time and embark on a crusade in a 15th century fantasy setting of ogres, dragons and magical powers.
- Explore ransacked villages and battlefields with visuals and cinematics that bring the world to life.
- Tactics style action with unique team-based strategy of attacks and defenses.
- Developed by Level-5, creators of the renowned Dark Cloud series and the critically acclaimed RPG Rogue Galaxy
Official URLOfficial Site
- trouble Sep 26
- Beatrix or Marcel? Sep 1
- Post game: is every mission with 5 characters only? May 20
- Gems and monsters Oct 5
esidos and 30 others own Jeanne D'Arc
SPdave and 5 others played Jeanne D'Arc
Jul 22, 12 6:26pm
Jeanne d’Arc (‘Joan of Arc’) is a turn-based, strategy RPG which has been woefully...
alphadorGood graphics, made by Level 5, not so original game play on the other hand. 3/5 stars. JeanneDArc PSP
Aug 19, 11 3:27pm