BackgroundGurumin stars a strong-willed girl named Parin, who is sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town while her parents are off excavating an ancient ruin. With no other children living in this town, Parin is surprised one day to encounter a young girl being tormented by a stray dog. After Parin drives off the mongrel, she is shocked to discover the young girl is actually a monster, and like all monsters, invisible to adults. Parin is soon invited to pass through a crack in the wall behind her home and enter Monster Village. Parin has just started making monster friends when evil spirits, known as the Phantoms, invade the village and monsternap most of the inhabitants. Parin soon learns of the Legendary Drill, a weapon hidden underneath the village and, in the right hands, powerful enough to destroy the Phantoms. Thus begins Parin's quest to reclaim the Legendary Drill and set the world right.
- Non-linear game play set in vast world with a variety of stages in different environments.
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and over 90 items to collect.
- Destroy everything in your path with your legendary drill: almost all objects are destructible, and many hide money and valuable items.
- Challenging boss battles
- Puzzle and trap-filled dungeons
- Lots of different Mini-games to play
- ??? Dec 5
k129980 played Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
e_n_d_e_r and 4 others own Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure