Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time takes place on a continent divided into four nations. The nations are on the brink of war and the people have all but forgotten that they were on the verge of destruction by the hands of malevolent angels two thousand years before. A young mercenary named Crevanille witnesses a seraphim flying through the sky. Knowing that it is a sign that the angels are returning to annihilate humanity, he sets out to battle the angels for the sake of the world.
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time is a tactical role-playing game that blends turn-based and real-time strategy; you issue commands to each member of your party, but their actions play out in real-time; Things not going how you planned? Interrupt your characters at any time to create a new strategy. Killing all of the enemies is seldom your only objective. For example, during some battles there are NPCs that will be killed unless your party can rescue them in time.
- Voiced anime style cutscenes and character art by Satoshi Urushihara
- 40+ hours of gameplay and 40 possible endings
- A unique non-grid based battle system that blends real time strategy with traditional turn-based RPGs
- 11 playable characters and also several familiars
- Relationship system: get to know characters in your party even going on a vacation with them and pursue romances. Unlocking the games 40+ possible endings requires players to make choices about who they will form close bonds with
Sony PSP. Available on UMD and PSN downloads for PSP and PSVita.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
Nicholas33310 and 1 others played Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Nicholas33310 and 2 others own Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Growlanser is a RPG series that newcomers might dismiss as "just another JRPG" if...
[image1 width=300 float=right] If you're like me, you have an insatiable appetite for strategy RPGs. Looking... posted Jun 20, 12 7:09am
Mar 23, 12 10:00pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Anime, Fantasy, Medieval, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Career Soft
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Jul 31, 2012 Japan Aug 18, 2011
- Also known as:
- Growlanser IV: Over Reloaded in Japan