BackgroundThe game offers three modes of play – challenge, race and bonus. There are also five difficulty levels with different tracks for each difficulty level in the game. But that's not all The game also comes with a track editor that will allow players to design and share tracks with other players.
GameplayFeaturing enhanced aerial physics with an intuitive control system, players will perform awesome aerial jumps for massive hang time in puzzle-like driving challenges with multiple routes, short-cuts, loops, jumps and power ups. Compete in single player race mode against the CPU, or enjoy multiplayer action with your friends in head-to-head wireless multiplayer. Create and design custom levels to share with your friends or play in one of eight bonus games for outrageous fun. It's an original break-thru combination of stunt driving, platform action and puzzle solving, designed exclusively for the PSP system.
- Original Combination of Genres: Stunt Driving, Platform-Action and Puzzle Solving genres combined offer the ultimate on-the-go driving experience.
- Vibrant 3D Environments: Stunt through more than 100 diverse levels in 4 themed worlds (Desert, Jungle, Ice and Horror) that come alive with brilliant 3D graphics, stunning lighting and dynamic visual effects
- Puzzle-like challenges: Multiple routes, short-cuts, loops, jumps, ramps, power-ups and dangers to avoid will challenge the most skilled drivers
- Exciting Race Mode: Additional racing circuits provide action for players to race against the CPU or human drivers
- 8 Bonus Games: Penguin Bowling, Bomb Pool, Soccer Crazy, Snaker, Ice Hockey and more offer new challenges for you to conquer solo or with up to 3 of your friends.
- Wireless Multiplayer Gameplay: Single player or multiplayer action for up to 4 players through the PSP system's wireless feature
- Customizable Levels: Create custom levels with the in-game Track Editor and share them wirelessly with friends
- Six Playable Characters: Play as one of 6 playable characters and customize your vehicles for a unique look
- Intuitive control system: Optimized gameplay and aerial physics allow for awesome jumps with massive hang-time
Official URLOfficial Site
Wman123456 played GripShift
Wman123456 and 2 others own GripShift
- Genre: Racing - General
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sidhe Interactive
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Released North America Sep 12, 2005 Europe Nov 11, 2005 Japan Feb 23, 2006 Australia Nov 17, 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- グリップシフト in Japan