BackgroundVice City, 1984. Opportunity abounds in a city emerging from the swamps, its growth fueled by the violent power struggle in a lucrative drugs trade. Construction is everywhere as a shining metropolis rises from foundations of crime and betrayal. As a soldier, Vic Vance has always protected his dysfunctional family, his country, himself. One bad decision later and that job is about to get much harder. Kicked out onto the streets of a city torn between glamour and gluttony, Vic is faced with a stark choice - build an empire or be crushed.
- The game is set to have flyable helicopters and a seaplane, unlike it's PSP sister game Liberty City Stories.
- Rockstar promises that we will see familiar characters making a return, but we will mainly see brand new ones.
- There's a whole new line up of vehicles (including jet-skis) as well as returning vehicles from the other games.
- This game is set two years before the PS2 hit Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- The map is to be much bigger than it was on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- As always, you can choose to do the all new set of missions or you can free-roam around the bustling city.
- All new weather effects could include hurricanes!
- For the first time ever, we'll be able to swim through the waters of Vice City!
- The water is said to be affected by the weather, so you'd be better off not swimming in a storm!
- Becase the game is set in a similar time period to GTA: Vice City, many of our favourite locations will still be there, but some of them will just be building sites.
- The map includes all new locations such as a trailer park!
- Voice talents include the one and only Lazlow (as usual), and the main character is voiced by none other than Ving Rhames!
- We are to see many of our favourite Vice City radio stations return with and all new soundtrack!
Official URLOfficial Site
In outstandingly awesome fashion, Rockstar Games has made every radio station from Grand Theft Auto III in 2001... posted Apr 11, 13 5:14pm
PlayStation 3 gamers have something nice to look forward to next week, as both Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City... posted Mar 29, 13 3:27pm
- Genre: Action - Automobile
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Oct 31, 2006 Europe Nov 3, 2006 Japan Dec 6, 2007 Australia Nov 10, 2006