BackgroundSudoku is the puzzle phenomenon from Japan, a game that looks like a math problem, but is in fact a twisting puzzler. The rules are simple: start with a grid consisting of nine three-by-three squares in which some of the numbers are already supplied. Fill in the blank squares so that each column, row, and three-by-three grid contains a number from 1 to 9 with none repeated.
- Game Share - send your PSP owning friends up to 5 Sudoku puzzles to try.
- Save your scores with Best Times and merge records wirelessly with other players to see who really is kingpin.
- Personalise your Sudoku experience with pictures from your photo directory.
- Enjoy animated 'elemental' grid backdrops covering air, earth, water and fire.
- Test your nerve with the Time Challenge Mode.
- Keep it fresh with downloadable content. Set for launch in 2006, the downloadable content will include brand new puzzle packs.
Official URLOfficial Site
iVeldink and 1 others own Go! Sudoku
The addictive game comes to the PSP.
Those of you in the know know exactly what Sudoku...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Sumo Digital
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Released North America Dec 2, 2005 Europe Dec 2, 2005 Japan Apr 27, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- Kazuo in Japan