BackgroundBased on the upcoming film, Ghost Rider will utilize characters from the Hollywood adaptation and the Marvel comic universe to bring this action packed adventure into the video game world. The tormented superhero/anti-hero Johnny Blaze, once a heroic daredevil cycle rider before making a deal with the devil for his soul in exchange for the life of his father, rides in Ghost Rider. It features both on-foot brawling action, full of combos and hellish hits, as well as Hell Cycle high-speed racing.
- Ghost Rider's Powers - Besides possessing superhuman strength, speed and durability, Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others as a result of their illegal or immoral actions signature move The Penance Stare.
- Authentic Comic Storyline Penned by famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti, story picks up where the movie leaves off.
- Vengeful Combat Fast paced, combo based combat against multiple enemies using Ghost Rider's trademark hellfire chain and hellfire shotgun.
- Adrenaline Fuelled Motorbike Action Ride the terrifying Hell Cycle, swing your chain at enemies and use the bike's powers: ride on water, boost over jumps, power down under obstacles, etc.
- Go Toe to Toe with Giant Super Villains Spectacular boss battles with key Ghost Rider villains will test your combat skills to the limit. Face off against familiar faces from the Marvel comic universe
- Loads of Unlockables Artwork, comics, bonus characters, interviews and more, extend replay value and challenge players to dig deep into the experience.
Official URLOfficial Site
Speed Demon and 3 others own Ghost Rider
Speed Demon played Ghost Rider
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Climax Studios
- Publisher: Majesco Games
Released North America Feb 13, 2007 Europe Feb 23, 2007 Australia Feb 16, 2007