BackgroundThis three-dimensional puzzle title will challenge gamers to think fast and plan strategies on the fly. Pushing and pulling boxes to drop into water to bridge across to the next point of access, or reconfiguring the path of a catdragon to cause it to trip a trigger and allow the gamer access to a certain area is part and parcel of the game.
- Puzzle-Solving Fun - Immerse yourself in the first character-based 3D puzzle-solving adventure for the PSP system.
- Challenging Levels - Play through and unlock more than 150 strategic levels.
- Power Pick-Ups - Collect colored Gems to advance to higher levels and grab specialized power pick-ups for additional speed boost, invincibility, and many more.
- Unique Obstacles - Each level is filled with unique obstacles including moveable objects, toll gates, and complex walls.
- Hazards and Traps - Watch out for deadly hazards from lava to quick sand and tricky traps that will bring certain doom to your character.
- Enemies and Creatures - Avoid these crafty critters at all cost because coming into contact with any one of these guys spells certain death.
- Action-oriented Gameplay - Easy to pick up, hard to put down and quick-paced gameplay will challenge even the best puzzle-solving enthusiasts.
- Replay Value - Compete for the best time against a friend, unlock new world themes and more levels as you progress through the game, or go back and try to beat your best time on each level!
Official URLOfficial Site
mushroom100 played Frantix
mushroom100 and 1 others own Frantix
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 19, 2005 Europe Dec 2, 2005 Japan Feb 23, 2005 Australia Dec 8, 2005
- Also known as:
- Frantix: Kirakira Nazotoki Daibouken in Japan