BackgroundCosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.
Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken.
Those who answered Chaos’ call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos’ favor.
The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors, their fates are about to be determined.
- Legacy: Experience the high-quality world of FINAL FANTASY presented in an action-packed environment where players can glide through the air and dash along walls
- All-new battle system: Action-based battle system combines all-out brawling with RPG-style character development in an original system developed by the creators of the KINGDOM HEARTS series
- All-star cast of characters: Fan-favorite heroes and villains from the entire FINAL FANTASY series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully voiced CG movies and real-time events
- Fantasy matches: Players can select their favorite FINAL FANTASY characters, be they sided with Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their personal ultimate matchup
- Familiar series features: Powerful EX Burst attacks bring back memorable battle features from past games such as Limit Break and Overdrive. In addition, longtime fans of the series will enjoy traditions such as summoning monsters or controlling their characters through the classic menu-based system
- Community: Enhance the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items, sharing AI characters with other players, and even engaging in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system's ad hoc mode
- Exclusive new features: Features available only in the North American version include an Arcade Mode for an authentic fighting-game experience, a rebalanced battle system, the addition of new voiced events to the story mode and much more
Official URLOfficial Site
Button Fingers and 286 others own Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Rainbow Dash AX and 87 others played Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy fans who got a kick of beating the crap out of Tidus each other in Dissidia didn't need to wait... posted Sep 21, 10 8:29pm
The first thing i noticed (Other than the stunning CG from the opening) was the option...
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Aug 25, 2009 Europe Sep 4, 2009 Japan Dec 18, 2008 Australia Sep 3, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-2)
|Cloud of Darkness||Cosmos|
|Cecil Harvey||Zidane Tribal|
|Squall Leonhart||Emperor Mateus|
|Warrior of Light||Cloud Strife|