BackgroundFading Shadows sees the player faced with the challenge of saving Erwyn, whose death, according to the millennia-old prophecy, will allow evil master Gardal to breach the gates of the Castle of Heaven, the supreme fortress built to protect the world from the forces of darkness. Erywn's soul has been enclosed in a protective orb by his clairvoyant sister, Aira, and the orb must now be returned to the dungeon where Erwyn is captive, using a magical beam of light.
GameplayThe player must control the beam of light and exploit the state?changing abilities of the orb to fulfil the challenges of the 40 single player levels or 10 multiplayer levels. Pass through swamps, travel over mountains, visit castles and explore deserted cities. Change the orb's form into wood, metal or glass to overcome the obstacles facing you and return Erwyn to the Castle of Heaven.
- 50 unique levels
- Travel through dungeons, swamps, snow-covered mountains, rivers, and beautiful gardens
- Set fire and evaporate water
- Three types of sphere: glass, wood, and metal; each with its own characteristics
- Numerous interactive mechanisms
- High score table
- Tutorial to practice your controls
- There is a story behind the game
- 2-player's co-operative mode
- forms May 11