BackgroundAncient China's greatest warriors have rocked the foundations of heaven and earth for over 2,000 years. Now KOEI's 'Warriors Worth a Thousand' return in a sequel that eclipses the original with an exquisite array of features. For the first time, up to 4 players can engage in multiplayer combat including a Battle Royal mode. Players can now unlock up to 300 officers (three times as many as the original), and then wirelessly trade these officers with other players. Players can also manage a stable of up to 8 horses and elephants. Each mount will gain experience during battle and will prove a valuable military asset when setting out to conquer the game's more than 50 stages and 31 maps.
- All 48 Dynasty Warriors with branching story paths for each kingdom.
- Game modes include Musou, Multiplayer and Free mode, plus a Camp mode.
- The Full view of the battlefield action using the PSP system's wide-screen display.
- 50 stages and 31 maps.
esidos and 19 others own Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2
izanagi_the_creator played Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2
Jun 25, 08 9:31pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Historical, Ancient Cultures, Asiatic
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Oct 26, 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Japan Mar 23, 2006 Australia Nov 30, 2006
- Also known as:
- Shin Sangoku Musou: 2nd Evolution in Japan
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 6