BackgroundDungeons & Dragons: Tactics brings the excitement of D&D to the PSP system for the very first time. Faithfully utilising the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 rule-set, Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics allows players to take a party of six adventurers into a wide variety of dangerous environments to experience deep and exciting turn-based action.
All of the core races and classes will be available to the player, including two Psionic classes, the Psion and the Psychic Warrior. Players will be able to customise their characters and store as many as their memory stick can handle.
Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics offers an original storyline, filled with intrigue, set in a newly created D&D world. Alignment is critical, as it affects the end of the story and allows players to change from good to evil, or the other way around, depending on which quests they choose.
Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics will take full advantage of the PSP system's wireless capability allowing gamers to play cooperatively through the single-player campaign with their friends, or take them on in a variety of adversarial game modes. Play will be extended through the use of downloadable content. With all of this and much more, Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics is the ultimate handheld game for D&D fans.
GameplayDungeons & Dragons: Tactics authentically utilizes the D&D 3.5 rule-set created by Wizards of Coast and allows players to take a party of six adventurers into an epic D&D adventure of turn-based action. Players take on the role of a mortal child caught in a conflict of two competing dragons striving for godhood. Alignment is critical, as it affects the end of the story and allows players to change from good to evil, or the other way around, depending on which quests they choose. Gamers will play through a series of adventures, completing various objectives along the way. D&D: Tactics offers all the Dungeons & Dragons base character classes including Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer and Wizard. The game has a co-op mode for players to team together through the quest, and also a deathmatch mode where players fight one another with their saved parties.
- Deep and exciting turn-based gameplay that uses the D&D 3.5 rule-set.
- All core races and classes are available, plus the addition of Psionics.
- Highly customizable characters can be created and traded between players via wireless.
- Involving story takes the player to a wide variety of authentic D&D environments.
- Battle many different types of monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons universe.
- Play with your friends wirelessly in both cooperative and adversarial game modes.
- Extend the gameplay experience with downloadable content.
Official URLOfficial Site
Lyokomzm played Dungeons & Dragons Tactics
Lyokomzm and 7 others own Dungeons & Dragons Tactics
- Genre: Turn-based
- Developer: Kuju Entertainment
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Aug 14, 2007 Europe July 2007 Australia Jun 1, 2007
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon
- AD&D: Heroes of the Lance