Also on: DS
Release Dates NA Feb 15, 08 EU Mar 28, 08 JP Nov 15, 07
BackgroundDungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts follows the story of heroes who rise to fight against the evil Demon God and his legions of the undead. Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts is a fully customizable adventure, throwing hundreds of weapons, skills, and fighting styles your way while keeping the classic game’s exciting multiplayer element intact!!
GameplayIn Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts, your in-game allies get stronger with you as they become better equipped and protected. Whether you're in multiplayer or single player mode, the game evolves to match your skills and lets loose tons of baddies into the battle from beginning to end! As more people enter your party, some of the opponents get fiercer. But with added danger comes greater rewards as rare items become available and quests become easier to complete You play as an adventurer on a quest to find the fate of a lost legendary kingdom. As you start off you will learn to use the weapons and fighting skills of the Ancient Arts. Spend some time equipping and training your team before heading out to defeat the demonic forces and other monsters roaming the land. Stop the rising tide of doom before it’s too late.
- Choose your Fighting Style: Learn hundreds of different kinds of fighting arts including "Big Bang Arts" that allow you and 2 of your friends to team-up and triple your destructive power in Multiplayer Mode.
- Epic Battles: Wage battles against a legion of different classes of monstrous creatures, each with their own attributes.
- Choose your Hero: Choose from over 70 variations of Warrior Types that vary in race, gender and class.
- Choose your Weapon: Hundreds of variations of upgradeable weapons, armor, and equipment, enhancing them as you progress through your adventure.
- Epic Journey: Uncover the fate of the Three Kingdoms that were sealed ages ago.
- Multiplayer Adventure: Battle the underworld forces alone or join forces with up to 2 other friends via Ad-Hoc mode.