BackgroundFearless beat cop, Jack Slate is back in a hardboiled action adventure that blends a Hollywood cinematic style with Hong Kong-inspired action. For the first time, Dead to Rights goes mobile, bringing its noir action onto the Sony PSP. The game featuring a new storyline, as well as new moves and weapons. Someone has kidnapped an essential informant in a high-profile investigation of an untouchable crime lord, Whisper. Jack and his trusted K-9 partner, Shadow, return to navigate the corrupt underworld of Grant City and go bullet-to-bullet with an army of hostile gang members to rescue the lost informant before it's too late.
- Gritty beat cop, Jack Slate is back in an all-new, hardboiled action adventure for the Sony PSP
- High-adrenaline gameplay, cutting-edge graphics, intricate level design, special effects, 3-D audio design, and sophisticated enemy AI push the limits of Sony PSP technology
- New immersive storyline, new weapons, new lethal disarms, new hardware - Dead to Rights style!
- Trusty dog Shadow returns! - Send Shadow in to wrestle enemies to the ground and finish the attack
- Go head-to-head with your friends - wireless multiplayer DeathMatch gameplay adds hours of replay value
- The perfect mix of mayhem! - Slow-motion choreographed dives, hardcore melee fighting, devastating disarms and super slick kill moves
- Advanced camera system - takes full advantage of the PSP widescreen, allowing players to simultaneously track multiple enemies
Official URLOfficial Site
Neytiri played Dead To Rights : Reckoning
Neytiri and 4 others own Dead To Rights : Reckoning
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jun 28, 2005 Europe Dec 9, 2005