BackgroundTake a wild ride through the action packed streets of the original Dreamcast games, Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2, on the go. Only skilled cabbies need apply for Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars, where drivers need to be more aggressive than ever to earn the big money by speeding fares to their destination, no matter what the obstacles. Drive through the two original maps of Crazy Taxi, both inspired by the steep hills, trademark cable cars, and breezy waterfront of San Francisco. Then head for the Small Apple maps in Crazy Taxi 2, which is inspired by New York's large building fronts, hectic downtown streets, and the city's famous Central Park and subway system. And for the first time in Crazy Taxi, two players can race for fares in multiplayer mode, stealing passengers from other cabbies by bumping their opponent's car creating chaotic competition on the road or playing cooperatively as you aim for the big tips.
- New multiplayer function via Ad Hoc: Go head-to-head with friends in a quest for the highest fare.
- Mega mini-games: Perfect for people on the go, there are 32 mini-games for drivers to play, each helping them improve and perfect their skills.
- Intuitive controls: As ever, Crazy Taxi maintains its intuitive classic arcade-style gameplay with easy pick-up-and-play controls.
- Save your best games: You can now save your best rides and show off your favourite fare runs to friends.
Cobradabeast and 7 others own Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
[image1 link=yes width=157 height=180 float=left] The folks at Sega are hoping to raise some holiday cheer by... posted Dec 22, 09 9:13pm
Shadow319 played Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sniper Studios
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 7, 2007 Europe Sep 28, 2007 Japan Aug 14, 2008 Australia Sep 27, 2007
- Also known as:
- Crazy Taxi: Double Punch in Japan