BackgroundBurnout Legends sets the bar for on-the-go automotive anarchy, combining the series' trademark speed, destruction and depth with new PSP-only features, gameplay refinements and connectivity. Gamers can look forward to eight gameplay modes, including crash, road rage and pursuit, with white-knuckle multiplayer via WiFi, and a GameShare option allowing players to wirelessly share a demo level of the game with friends.
GameplayTaking the series' award-winning speed, action and attitude on the road for the first time, Burnout Legends combines the best moments in the franchise's history with exclusive PSP-only features, gameplay and connectivity.
Gamers can also spend endless hours with the Burnout Legends suite of multiplayer options, including WiFi showdowns, customizable mini-championships and a wireless Game Share option where friends can play head-to-head with one UMD.
- Irresponsible Speed - Burnout Legends captures the series' blistering speed and intensity, delivering the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on the PSP. Blinking is overrated
- Best of Burnout - Burnout Legends includes completely redesigned versions of the best tracks and crash junctions in Burnout's history - all revved up for aggressive driving and maximum takedowns on the PSP
- Wireless Multiplayer - Gamers can take down their friends in four-player WiFi action in Race, Crash, Pursuit and Road Rage modes
- Customizable Championships - The Burnout Legends wireless mode lets gamers create multiplayer race series that cycle through multiple events
keeping players behind the wheel, not searching for matches in the lobby
- Unlockable Surprises - Each copy of Burnout Legends ships randomly with 5 of 25 unlockable cars. The additional 20 can only be collected by playing friends in WiFi challenges
- Game Share - Gamers can upload a level of Burnout Legends to their friend's PSP so they can both play - from just one UMD.
- Crash Mode - It's in there! A new scoring system does away with multipliers, challenging gamers to strategically launch their car into traffic in search of the biggest, Hollywood-style crashes imaginable
- Pursuit Mode - The cops are back! Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed cat-and-mouse
- Gameplay Modes - Burnout Legends delivers enormous variety with a total of nine gameplay modes, including Crash, Pursuit, Burning Lap, Road Rage, Eliminator, Race, Time Attack, Legends Face-Off and Legends GP
- Championship Structure - An all-new progression system offers frequent rewards, keeping gamers coming back for quick bursts of on-the-go action
Official URLOfficial Site
- Does anyone want to race online. Ineed colector cars Nov 11
- Online play Nov 10
- collection cars Dec 18
- Racing Music May 17
esidos and 49 others own Burnout Legends
swdescent and 11 others played Burnout Legends
sporty58125does any1 know how to play this online????if u do,plz comment BurnoutLegends PSP
Nov 10, 12 2:28pm
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 13, 2005 Europe Sep 16, 2005 Japan Oct 20, 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Online Multi-player (2)