BackgroundBomberman marks the debut of the bomb-toting hero on the PSP system with classic gameplay and a wealth of new handheld gaming twists. An ominous black shadow is creeping towards Bomberman's planet, and sudden attacks by a mysterious robot army have brain-washed the inhabitants of surrounding planets, creating mass chaos. Now Bomberman must embark on an intergalactic adventure to stop this evil menace and save his planet.
GameplayJoin your favorite bomb-slinging hero on the PSP. Help Bomberman stop Puglar's robot army with the timeless Bomberman gameplay you've come to know and love. Fight up to three other players over a wireless LAN in Battle Mode with only one UMD shared among friends. Or in this case: enemies. Play 50 levels from the original Bomberman for the Nintendo Entertainment System in Classic Mode, or take on new challenges and bosses in all new 50 levels.
Using the capabilities of the PSP system, Bomberman's gameplay reaches new heights. This latest game in the series features all-new 3D characters and environments, specially made for the PSP, all while retaining the style and charm that's made Bomberman so great. Take advantage of the easy-to-use item system on the PSP's wide screen with the all new Item Stock feature. Now you can strategically decided which power up to use. It's a new generation of classic fun.
- Normal Mode: the latest Bomberman complete with a new story and 100 levels featuring a new Item Stock system allowing for the collection and strategic use of more items.
- Classic Mode: based on original classic Bomberman featuring over 50 different levels
- Multiplayer Battle Mode: up to 4 players can fight for survival in a variety of highly customizable games across 20 different stages via wireless ad hoc mode
- Game Sharing: Up to 4 players can battle from 1 UMD game disc
- New and improved music and sound effects to increase the frantic game pace
- Characters and environments brought to life in 3D
- 16:9 aspect ratio allows for item menu to be displayed on-screen at all times for easier item management
esidos and 5 others own Bomberman
RathalosHunter21 played Bomberman
- Genre: Arcade
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Sep 12, 2006 Europe Feb 9, 2007 Japan Jul 20, 2006 Australia February 2007