BackgroundThis game is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go! BlazBlue features all of the console modes—Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story…in addition to the all-new Shop and Legion modes, where you control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue.
- Twelve unique combatants to choose from, which now include Unlimited versions for all characters!Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Drive your way to victory!Use the unique “Drive Attacks” specific to each character to decimate your opponent.Control the elements, like wind or ice, or even absorb the life-force of your opponents.
- Multiplayer battles via Ad-Hoc ModeBattle with up to four players in a single room and play with custom rule sets.Two people will fight each other at a time while the others spectate.
- Legion ModeBuild your army and conquer the map! Have up to 20 members join your party.
- Shop ModeUse in-game currency to purchase illustrations and Unlimited characters.
During a Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 national tournament, Arc System Works announced their first project under the... posted Mar 26, 12 6:20pm
[image1 link=yes height=200 float=right]Creative arts magazine Don't Panic informs us that it will be... posted Apr 15, 10 9:07pm
[image1 link=yes width=95 height=155 float=left]The BlazBlue scene outside of North America will be getting a... posted Mar 01, 10 8:09pm
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Mar 10, 2010 Europe Oct 29, 2010 Japan Feb 25, 2010
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger