BackgroundThe game is set in 2051. Earth has been ruthlessly assaulted by extraterrestrials, and nineteen years of nonstop battle now threatens the very existence of humanity. The last hope for human survival is BRS, a heroine created solely to save planet Earth; she is the ultimate battle android. But when she is awakened to end the battle once and for all, there are only twelve human beings left on Earth…
- BRS grows along with the player
- Countless missions and hidden moments of drama
- Artwork that expands the world of BRS
- The World: Explore ghostly city ruins, bizarre alien structures, and more as you travel through illustrator Huke’s vision of a devastated future Earth!
- The Enemy: Engage in lightning-fast battles where your choices and reflexes are the only thing standing between you and total annihilation!
- The Girl: Level up BRS to equip her with a bevy of attacks and skills to make full use of her superhuman abilities and gigantic cyber-cannon!
- The Last Hope: Complete a variety of missions for the last remaining humans to unlock new guns, costumes, challenges, and more!
Hardware InfoBlack Rock Shooter: The Game will be a PSN exclusive for Sony Playstation Portable and Vita.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (ENG)
A trailer for the North American release of Black Rock Shooter: The Game was recently released for public... posted Apr 07, 13 1:34pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Image Epoch
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America Apr 23, 2013 Europe Apr 24, 2013 Japan Q3 2011