BackgroundIntense, free-roaming, off-road racing takes on a whole new meaning as gamers will be able to blaze their own trail, anytime, anywhere with ATV Offroad Fury Pro for the PSP handheld entertainment system. Supporting multiple players via wireless multiplayer connectivity, riders will be able to choose from more than 24 highly detailed ATVs as they tear it up on more than 30 unique environments with six distinct terrain types including snow, dirt, mud, ice, water and grass. During both single and multi-player gameplay, gamers will be able to see from both first and third-person perspectives as they cruise through visually stunning backgrounds featuring water and mud effects along with fully interactive objects and instances such as ramps, tires, cones and trees.
GameplayIf you own both Pro and the PlayStation 2 game, ATV Offroad Fury, you'll be able to play PSP-only tracks on the PS2 version of the game as well as exchange upgraded vehicles, share trading cards, and communicate with Offroad Fury 4 players via online e-mail and message boards.
- New Vehicles - Adding to the selection of classic ATVs, more than 30 new vehicles are available to race including MX bikes, buggies, and trophy trucks.
- New Story Mode - Select a male or female rider to compete in races, challenges, and events to gain prestige and sponsorships.
- New Track Editor - Make the corners tighter and the jumps higher with the ability to create and race on custom-built supercross and circuit tracks.
- New Point-to-Point Race Mode - Race Baja-style with new free-roaming environments where players can truly race offroad and complete courses through multiple routes.
- New Cross-Connection Compatibility with ATV Offroad Fury® Pro for PSP System - Players are now able to share customized circuits, exchange and upgrade vehicles, and access chat rooms and newsgroups with the upcoming ATV Offroad Fury Pro for PSP.
Official URLOfficial Site
Legionare_23 and 7 others own ATV Offroad Fury Pro
cheatmaster0001 played ATV Offroad Fury Pro
- Genre: Racing - General
- Developer: Climax Entertainment
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Oct 26, 2006 Europe Jun 20, 2008 Australia Jun 26, 2008