BackgroundApe Escape: On the Loose provides players the challenge of capturing more than 200 monkeys in eight vibrant worlds spanning across more than 20 levels in order to prevent them from changing history! When a trouble-making monkey named Specter gets hold of the Professor's Peak Point Helmet, chaos ensues. The powerful device, which can increase a human's intelligence, has a disastrous effect on Specter, transforming him from a sweet, mischievous monkey to a power-hungry monster who has his heart set on ruling the world. The power of the helmet enabled Specter to break free from his cage while also allowing him to free hundreds of other monkeys at the zoo. Specter and the monkeys escape to a nearby laboratory where the Professor, who created the Peak Point Helmet, is working on his latest invention, a time machine. Taking control of the laboratory, Specter and the other monkeys use the time machine to escape into the past. The adventure begins when the player takes on the role of a brave young boy named Spike, a friend of the Professor. Spike's mission is to pursue Specter and the monkeys who have fled to the past in order to prevent them from changing history and taking over the world.
- The Fanchise Lives On: The Ape Escape franchise, made popular on the Playstation game console and Playstation 2 expands its horizons as it debuts onto the PSP portable entertainment system, featuring crisp graphics and fun gameplay
- Game Play Variety: Featuring Wi-Fi Wireless LAN connectivity, Ape Escape: On the Loose enables gamers to utilize the multiplayer mode and play through a variety of mini-games, such as snowboarding, boxing, racing and ping pong.
- Gadgets & Gizmo's: Choose from more than eight gadgets and vehicles to help hunt down these mischievous monkeys.
- Monkey Mayhem! Over 200 monkeys with unique personalities- some are tough and competitive others are just wise guys.
Official URLOfficial Site
Roxas1359 and 20 others own Ape Escape: On the Loose
PS64174 and 5 others played Ape Escape: On the Loose
Sony kicks off the summer with a new set of PSP "Favorites", a lineup of games that aims to reconnect... posted Jun 02, 10 4:34pm
Apr 01, 05 4:45pm
Overall fun game. I'm enjoying it (but am now stuck.) Puzzles are fun to figure out...
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Mar 22, 2005 Europe May 5, 2006 Japan Mar 17, 2005
- Also known as:
- Saru Get You P! in Japan
- Ape Escape P in Europe
- Ape Escape: Million Monkeys
- Ape Escape 3
- Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed
- Ape Escape 2
- Piposaru 2001 (Import)