BackgroundWhen a trouble-making monkey named Specter gets hold of the Professor's Peak Point Helmet, chaos ensues. The powerful device, which can increase a human's intelligence, has a disastrous effect on Specter, transforming him from a sweet, mischievous monkey to a power-hungry monster who has his heart set on ruling the world. The power of the helmet enabled Specter to break free from his cage while also allowing him to free hundreds of other monkeys at the zoo. Specter and the monkeys escape to a nearby laboratory where the Professor, who created the Peak Point Helmet, is working on his latest invention, a time machine. Taking control of the laboratory, Specter and the other monkeys use the time machine to escape into the past. The adventure begins when the player takes on the role of a brave young boy named Spike, a friend of the Professor. Spike's mission is to pursue Specter and the monkeys who have fled to the past in order to prevent them from changing history and taking over the world
- More than 45 madcap mini-games – huge variety of game styles, each overflowing with frantic fun and silly monkey humour.
- Great multiplayer options – take on other would-be ape academics via WiFi compatible mode, or use the ingenious control system to play against a friend simultaneously on one PSP!
- From the creators of the critically acclaimed Ape EscapeTM series.
Official URLOfficial Site
THFC6692ENGLAND played Ape Academy
THFC6692ENGLAND and 5 others own Ape Academy
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Aug 1, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Dec 30, 2004 Australia Sep 1, 2005
- Ape Escape: Million Monkeys
- Ape Escape 3
- Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed
- Ape Escape 2
- Piposaru 2001 (Import)