BackgroundDeveloped by Planet Moon Studios, After Burner: Black Falcon is the first arcade-style flight combat title for the PSP, combining intensive air combat with explosive gameplay, whilst allowing players to relive the experience of the classic After Burner arcade game. In addition to the in-depth customization of 19 officially licensed military planes, players can fly solo in a story-rich single-player campaign or compete against friends in a whole host of multiplayer modes.
GameplayA terrorist cell called Black Falcon has infiltrated a top-secret CIA facility, escaping with 13 fighter jets. As a member of a highly classified military group, players must to do whatever is necessary to retrieve these fighter planes before they are sold to other terrorist cells. Utilizing an assortment of hi-tech planes such as the F-14D Tomcat, F-15E Strike Eagle, and F-22 Raptor, players engage in high-speed aerial combat as they dogfight their way through dangerous terrain to seek and destroy all terrorist targets.
- Intense arcade gameplay: Dive into adrenaline-charged arcade gameplay, flying customizable military fighter jets and engaging in fast-paced, explosion-rich combat.
- Pick-up-and-play controls: Quick, responsive controls that are easy to learn ensure top quality on-the-go gameplay.
- Dazzling visuals: Intense explosions with high-speed planes fly through a variety of incredibly detailed environments filled with enemy targets.
- Online multiplayer modes: Players find a wingman and work together to destroy enemy targets in co-op mode, or compete in a high-intensity multiplayer dogfight - all with Ad Hoc capability.
- Single-player campaign: A terrorist cell called Black Falcon has infiltrated a top-secret facility escaping with 13 fighter jets. As a member of a highly classified military group, players must do whatever is necessary to retrieve these military fighter planes.
- Officially licensed aircraft: Take to the skies with 15 officially licensed military planes such as the F-14 Tomcat, F-18 Super Hornet and AV-8B Harrier.
- In-depth customization: Players customize their military jets with an array of weaponry and other visual upgrades, and improve performance by installing various engine components creating a faster, more maneuverable and deadlier fighter plane.
Official URLOfficial Site
- psp Jul 15
After Burner last burned up the skies on the PlayStation Portable as a platform exclusive, though series fans up... posted Jan 28, 10 8:01pm