BackgroundThe player's adventure begins after the neighboring country of Leasath, who filled with secretive motives veiled behind long internal conflict, has invaded. It's time to liberate your country for freedom for all!
- Authentic flying experience: Pilot licensed aircraft such as the F-14D or Tornado F3 for realistic flying and thrilling action, anytime, anywhere.
- All new storyline: Set in an entirely new world and setting apart from installments on the PS2, this new story opens up a whole new universe ripe with a multitude of new skies to explore.
- Strategic AI System: The player must choose their course of action wisely as combat decisions directly affect their destiny. If the player chooses to destroy a military installation instead of backing up friendly forces that are under attack, the next mission objective will reflect this decision and change accordingly.
- Original tunable aircraft: Players can tune original aircraft with parts unlocked in Campaign mode further enhancing the flying experience.
- Wireless Ad Hoc: This new and exciting addition to the series allows up to four players to engage in a variety of wireless Ad Hoc combat competitions.
Official URLOfficial Site
hotshotlover05 and 10 others played Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
hotshotlover05 and 31 others own Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
Ace Combat X is really cool. To have. At any costs. There are all three axis controls...
- Genre: Action - Air
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Oct 23, 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Japan Oct 26, 2006 Australia Nov 16, 2006