BackgroundArmored Core has always been primarily about mech customization, with the action-based mech battles taking second priority, but in Formula Front, the action-based mech battles have been removed entirely. This game is one giant mech garage, with players selecting parts for their mechs and viewing the results through AI-controlled test matches
GameplayPaint the different parts in different colors, upgrade your mechs' abilities by spending points on any of around eight different attributes, and then give your mech (or its pilot) its own personality by moving five slider bars, which determine such traits as its aggressiveness and whether it prefers to battle by initiating attacks or by counterattacking enemies that are on the offensive
- <li type="Square"> Graphics contain stunning visual quality for being a handheld game.
<li type="Square"> Combines Action and Stradegy like never before.
<li type="Square"> Play and choose between multiple arena's.
<li type="Square"> Make and customize your own robots, choosing from hundreds of different parts and pieces.
<li type="Square"> Connectivity allows connection to the Playstation 2's Armored Core: Formula Front.
Official URLOfficial Site
GakeKeeper and 12 others own Armored Core: Formula Front
Nine ball and 2 others played Armored Core: Formula Front
- Genre: Mech/Robot Sims
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Agetec
Released North America Nov 15, 2005 Europe Feb 24, 2006 Japan Dec 12, 2004
- Also known as:
- Armored Core: Formula Front International in Japan
- Armored Core: Formula Front Extreme Battle in Europe
- Armored Core: Last Raven
- Armored Core Nine Breaker
- Armored Core Nexus
- Silent Line: Armored Core
- Armored Core 3
- Armored Core 2: Another Age
- Armored Core 2
- Armored Core: Formula Front