BackgroundNBA 2K13 was a monstrous release for the world's #1 NBA video game franchise, with more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and Best Of mentions. NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again, providing the best basketball gaming experience for legions of sports fans and gamers around the world.
- Pro Stick™ – Throw down show-stopping moves, pull off intricate shots, and toss flashy no-look passes with deadly accuracy with Pro Stick control. Easily the most intuitive basketball controls ever implemented.
- 2K Smart Play Button –Quickly call the most suitable play for the context of the game by simply holding a single button.
- Improved Player Motion System – With an all new motion system, player movement is much smoother on both ends of the floor, while also allowing for much more explosive cuts and tighter control.
- Depth of Content – With significant upgrades in nearly every aspect of the game, both on and off the court, NBA 2K14 boasts more animation content than any previous basketball title, and includes more than 3000 new animations.
- Crews - The single-most requested game mode is back! Face off against opposing crews online using your MyPLAYER. Create your logo and face off in 5v5 battles with other crews featuring leaderboards and stats. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
- Euroleague - Exclusive to NBA 2K14 - play with 14 of the top European teams, featuring authentic uniforms and players.
- Dynamic Living Rosters® powered by Stats, Inc. - Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game.
- King James Soundtrack - Featuring artists and tracks hand-picked by LeBron James, including JAY Z, Eminem, The Black Keys, Daft Punk, and many more.
- MyTEAM - Back and better than ever, with new player modes, multi and single player tournaments, and much more. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
Official URLPublisher's Site
PlayStation Page (NA)
Sony and Naughty Dog brought back The Last of Us in a big way last month with an HD remake on... posted Aug 14, 14 4:03pm
The NPD Group's monthly report card for U.S. retail sales is in, and June 2014 was looking good... posted Jul 17, 14 3:53pm
May NPD Number Crunch: Watch Dogs, Mario Kart 8 race past competition while PS4, 3DS top hardware charts
Ubisoft earlier this month called dibs on the best new IP launch yet for the gaming industry... posted Jun 16, 14 5:32pm
Something as big as a Titan ought to have long strides, and Titanfall proves it had what it... posted May 15, 14 5:57pm
The NPD Group's monthly software top ten list is ablaze once more with new titles that didn't... posted Apr 17, 14 5:10pm
February delivered a sugary sweet Valentine for the gaming industry, as the NPD Group confirms... posted Mar 13, 14 6:16pm
The NPD Group reckons the gaming industry didn't exactly start the new year roaring out of the... posted Feb 13, 14 5:47pm
In addition to issuing December's industry sales report card, the NPD Group also revealed its... posted Jan 17, 14 11:55am
November 2013 proved to be an exciting month for console gaming thanks in no small part to the... posted Jan 16, 14 6:12pm
It was the most exciting month for the gaming industry yet this year, as November marked the... posted Dec 12, 13 4:59pm
- Genre: Basketball
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Isometric,Flat side view
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Sports
Released North America Nov 15, 2013 Europe Nov 29, 2013 Japan Feb 22, 2014 Australia Nov 29, 2013