SynopsisMankind must turn to an unlikely hero named Knack to protect them from a dangerous new threat. The unassuming Knack stands at a mere three feet tall, but thanks to the power of mysterious ancient relics, he can transform into a powerful brute or even a gigantic wrecking machine. Wield fantastic powers and discover the unique and vibrant world of Knack in this fun-filled and action-packed adventure of colossal proportions.
PlotWar has been brought against mankind by a resurgent species known as Goblins, led by Gundahar. A human doctor, who studied ancient relics from a long lost civilization for many years, finally found a way to bind them together and give them consciousness. The result was Knack, a creature with mysterious powers. He can incorporate relics into his body as he finds them, which allows him to transform from a three-foot tall creature into a gigantic wrecking machine. The doctor believes that Knack will be an invaluable asset in the war against the Goblins, until it becomes clear that an even greater danger is posed by elements of the human community.
GameplayThe main character, Knack, was designed with the ability to incorporate many different elements to compose parts of his body. These can be anything from Ice and Stone, to metals that can be found lying about the levels. This allows Knack to have different abilities, skills, and appearances depending on the level in which the game is being played. When asked about the game, Sony Computer Entertainment described it as an amalgamation of franchises such as Crash Bandicoot, Katamari Damacy, and God of War.
- Stunning graphics – Detailed characters and environments, 90 minutes of stunning cutscenes, and featuring a unique character brought to life by the power of the PS4 system.
- Two-player coop – A friend can join the fun at any time with drop-in/drop-out cooperative play
- Old-school meets next-gen – Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of goblins, robots, tanks and more!
- Fun for everyone – Action-packed gameplay features simple controls but challenging and varied enemy AI.
- Cross-compatible with Knack Mobile App – Unlock gadget parts and crystal relics in the Knack’s Quest™ mobile game app (available for major smartphone devices) and transfer them to your PS4 system to use in the game.
Official URLSony Page (NA)
Knack's asymmetric co-op feature was revealed back in August, where a second player could take... posted Sep 23, 13 10:54am
Today's PlayStation 4 event might've felt a little underwhelming for some, but it wasn't without its moments --... posted Feb 20, 13 9:58pm