WWE 2k15 is the next in the long history of wrestling games. The game will showcase the past, present and future of WWE Superstars. Does Hulk still rule or has he met his match against the "Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose?
Also this year, for the first time ever, Sting will set foot in a WWE ring as he makes his WWE video game debut. Included are the classic "Surfer" Sting look and the iconic "Crow" makeup.
2K Showcase is a mode where you will be able to play through classic feuds of recent years including John Cena vs CM Punk and The Rock vs John Cena. Can you emulate your heroes?
Also new this year is the My Career mode. Create a Superstar in your likeness and wrestle your way to title glory!
Sad news for some wrestling game fans out there. 2K has just announced that the PlayStation 4... posted Sep 16, 14 7:15am
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: 2K Games
Released North America Oct 29, 2013 Europe Q4 2014 Australia Q4 2014
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-6)
- Online Multi-player (2-6)
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It