BackgroundWhen Rubi Malone, a gun-for-hire, agrees to fix a wealthy man’s problem by finding and bringing back his wayward son, she thinks the job is going to be cut and dry. She thought wrong. The job turns out to be more complicated than expected and the man who hired her isn't who he appears to be. On the run and looking for the man who betrayed her, Rubi is leaving a massive body count in her wake.
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
Official URLOfficial Page (UK)
Official Page (AU)
Official Page (JP)
WET is essentially a celebration of all things gritty, action packed, and morally...
Like a judge in [insert country name here]'s Top Model, Wet isn't above being brutally...
Behaviour Interactive, formerly known as A2M, is looking to expand the WET and Naughty Bear IPs with a sequel for... posted Nov 08, 10 8:58pm
To improve a concept, give it an arsenal of guns. It worked for Fallout 3, didn't it?
Wet is one of those games that,...
Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M) have up to this point been developing, to be blunt, kids stuff and licensed... posted Aug 14, 09 5:52pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Artificial Mind and Movement
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Released North America Sep 15, 2009 Europe Sep 18, 2009 Japan Sep 17, 2009 Australia Oct 1, 2009